Hampshire - Commutable from Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join a fast-paced, integrated creative and media agency. This role would suit someone who is fairly new to AM level or an experienced Senior Account Executive who is looking for the next step up. A background of traditional and digital marketing is required as well as experience of building and maintaining relationships with clients at all levels.
Account Manager role and responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients of all levels.
- Gaining an in depth understanding of clients briefs - provide an effective bridge between the client and the agency
- Managing projects, ensuring work is produced within tight deadlines and to the very highest standard
- Strategy - work with others to ensure that the deliverables of the agency are in line with the broader brand strategy
- Be up to date with general market trends and development
- Business development
Account Manager skills and experience required:
- 3 years+ account handling experience
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- The ability to interact and manage relationships at senior level
- Excellent communication skills - including good copywriting
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good negotiating skills
- Willing to learn
- A solid team player
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly