Senior Creative Strategist
Senior Creative Strategist - Packaging Design Agency
Bristol - £40k-£50k (Depending on experience)
Creativity, Collaboration and Courage, the three C's that underpin everything this agency does. Whoever becomes their new Senior Creative strategist will need to embody these characteristics like batman embodies justice. If you think you can be the hero (creative strategist) this agency needs, then read on…
15 years ago, this agency set out to challenge the prolific big-name London agencies and, given the state of their trophy cabinet they're well on their way to achieving that. They see themselves as fearless, and endeavour to create world-class design to raise the profile of global brands that are already the people's favourites. They'll go the extra mile to do what it takes, and they only settle for people whose own outlook mirrors theirs.
Much like the packaging this agency designs, their working environment is sensational. For the big kids, or adults who want to win the bragging rights, there is table football, pool and table tennis, all with ample room for those expansive shots. They actively encourage the team to sit down and eat breakfast and lunch together at 2 big long tables in the kitchen area, to contribute to their unique team spirit.
As well as being a driven creative, you'll need to be a communications wizard able to do the job to the highest of standards. As a Senior Creative Strategist, you'll be required to:
- Attend client project briefings, meetings and research group/debriefs to act as strategic counsel to the Taxi team working on given projects.
- Prepare analysis and structured justification for creative direction on projects.
- Deliver pitch work from preparation of credentials; interrogation of pitch briefs; development of strategic response and explanation of creative work.
- Provide and deliver strategic leadership, support, guidance and direction on all our accounts
- Prepared for and lead strategy presentations - researching the relevant categories/markets; preparing presentations; analysing client research and generally filtering the available information to ascertain the key insights and factors which should inform development of creative work.
Package-wise these guys have got it on lock-down too. Basic salary will be in the region of £50k - £60k and on top of that a share in a solid bonus scheme is up for grabs after 12 months. If you're active, then make the most of the cycle to work scheme, eye-care vouchers to soften the blow of the monthly contacts (or annual replacement glasses that get chewed by the dog), enhanced MAT&PAT leave, childcare vouchers to ease going back to work, Xmas shutdown & 25 days' holiday, plus 4:30pm finishes on Fridays, free breakfast and immense access to inspirational events.
They work hard, and play hard, the banter was described as merciless so you'll need to be able to hold your own on that front too….!