Market Research Manager - Thomas Cook Money
Based in our London Group Head Office, this is a brand new role offering a strong commercial candidate the chance to lead market and customer research across TCG markets to identify trends, insights and opportunities in financial services to feed the new product development team ideas funnel. You'll lead the testing with customers and markets of new product development ideas, concepts and finalised propositions.
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven knowledge of market and customer research techniques
- Leading edge knowledge of FS trends, especially in digital markets
- Track record of being involved in the insight which led to the development of innovative products that anticipate and exceed customer needs
- Entrepreneurial fast pace mind set
- Willing to challenge and try new innovative approaches
- Experience of working in a complex geographically spread matrix organisation
- End to end product lifecycle knowledge
- Customer experience mapping
- Regulatory knowledge of the FS market is desirable
What can we offer you?
In return for your valuable contribution to the business you'll receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave, excellent holiday concessions, industry leading training, a contributory pension and a great flexible benefits package. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world - including overseas, tour operations and an airline - the sky really is the limit for your career progression.