Optimisation Manager - Thomas Cook Money
About the role
Based in our London Group Head Office, this is a brand new role. As Optimisation Manager you'll be delivering a data driven optimisation roadmap to increase overall site conversion of Thomas Cook Money products both on the websites across the Group (e.g. tour operators and Airlines) and on our own sites selling our products direct to the consumer, as well as improving customer feedback. You'll lead the generation of critical insights into how users are engaging with Thomas Cook Money products on Thomas Cooks sites across the Group and our own direct to consumer sites, making recommendations into how the user experience can be improved. This is very much a 'hands on' operational role.
What will you bring to the role?
- Financial Services industry experience
- Strong commercial awareness and experience in a fast-paced role
- Online merchandising, content, supply, web analysis and ecommerce experience
- Proven hands on experience with A/B & Multivariate Testing solutions
- Knowledge of how user experience is tracked (e.g. with Decibel Insight, Crazyegg and other tools) and feedback triangulated through various customer feedback tools (such as Kampyle/Feedbackify)
- Experience of working with large complex data-sets
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to think strategically, analysing, reporting and acting on data
- Travel sector industry experience would be great
- Front End Web Development skills and the ability to design are desirable
What can we offer you?
In return for your valuable contribution to the business you'll receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave, excellent holiday concessions, industry leading training, a contributory pension and a great flexible benefits package. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world - including overseas, tour operations and an airline - the sky really is the limit for your career progression.