Sector: FMCG Retail
Do you have the passion and drive to raise the profile and reputation of our clients Award Winning Leisure and lifestyle brands? Working with Key Stakeholders across the organisation and trade and retail clients to deliver an innovative and coherent marketing strategy. This organisations commitment to deliver first class development and training goes beyond what it offers to its customers; the successful individual will have the best opportunities to grow and develop themselves and their team. The role will be focused on using traditional and digital channels to raise the products brands.
As Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Raising Brand awareness for retail customers
- Work with Key Stakeholders to develop an integrated marketing strategy.
- Manage cost effective, measurable campaigns.
- Develop a leading web and social media presence, ensuring a strong digital presence.
- Co-ordinate market research and competitor analysis.
- Monitor relevance, accuracy and timescales over marketing and communication channels.
For marketing Manager, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experience working within the Retail products sector.
- Developed and implemented marketing strategies.
- Managed campaigns demonstrating ROI.
- Strong digital marketing skills.
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Training and development
At BMS Marketing Specialists we really listen to your career aspirations ensuring that we find the right company and the right role for you. Over the years we've built some strong relationships with many exciting brands across both B2B and B2C sectors.
So if you are a keen marketing professional looking for your next marketing job we can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide you with the support advice and guidance to help you get your next marketing job.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly