Online Marketing Manager
Online Marketing Manager - Thomas Cook Money
About the role
Based in our London Group Head Office, this is a brand new role offering a strong commercial candidate the chance to manage the activity and activation across all online channels (including paid, content marketing and social media) to ensure an holistic approach is taken. Driving growth and delivering targets across the online (especially paid) channels ensuring there is a joined up view across all (i.e. paid, owned and earned) online channels, you'll also define and deliver all online media activity plan in line with commercial objectives. This is very much a 'hands on' operational role.
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven experience of financial services online marketing
- Experience of working in paid media channels, programmatic marketing, PPC, affiliates and paid social
- Leadership experience of leading a small to medium sized team
- Ability to develop and maintain strong partner relationships
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment
- Experience of managing budgets, forecasting, analysing reporting and acting on data
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing/Digital or similar is desirable
- Experience of attribution modelling would be useful
What can we offer you?
In return for your valuable contribution to the business you'll receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave, excellent holiday concessions, industry leading training, a contributory pension and a great flexible benefits package. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world - including overseas, tour operations and an airline - the sky really is the limit for your career progression.