Communications & Pursuits Strategist for Global Consultancy
The Communications and Pursuit Strategist (CaPS) develops pursuit campaign messaging and strategy to help win new business. The CaPS takes responsibility for managing the proposal process, writing the document, developing win themes, supporting presentation preparation and project managing the entire pursuit process.
The CaPS is part of the Strategic Pursuits team, which focuses on the Financial Services sector across Europe. The team members speak multiple languages. This diverse team engages across the full pursuit lifecycle and is aligned to the most strategic opportunities across the firms European Financial Services accounts.
Essential functions of the job
- Takes a proactive role in driving the pursuit process and develops strategic and tactical proposals, timelines and procedures to win new business.
- Facilitates meetings with account team members to evaluate the business and client issues and helps develop stakeholder engagement strategies from the beginning of the pursuit process.
- Attends and actively contributes to the kick-off strategy, status, follow-up/debrief, and presentation preparation meetings.
- Monitors the progress of all pursuit activities to ensure adherence to deadlines and quality standards; conducts final editing, proofing and delivery of materials to the target to ensure consistency.
- Develops top quality proposals, presentations and other client meeting documents.
- Ensures that message quality, format, and content meet the target's objectives and are consistent with firm-wide communication guidelines.
- Monitors and analyses the impact of business/financial news on clients.
- Defines best practices and ensures that leading practices are shared within the pursuits groups
- Helps develop, drive and execute on various wider business development initiatives.
Please apply today for more information.