Account Manager - Integrated Agency
Hampshire - £30k
Are you an experienced Account Manager looking to work with some large clients? Perhaps your looking for a role that offers real prospects for progression to SAM level and beyond? If either of these apply to you, then read on…
This integrated marketing agency are large and successful. They're looking to expand their 80-strong team with an Account Manager who can hit the ground running and work with one of their global technology-focused clients. They have over 25 years' experience mixing technology, creativity, digital and data expertise, to ensure that brand experiences always trump expectations.
The Agency are looking for an Account Manager with marketing agency experience. You need to be someone who has previously worked with technology, manufacturing or engineering clients and you'll need to be prepared to make the step up to senior account manager sooner rather than later.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Taking Full ownership of projects from start to finish
- Working closely with clients to ensure work is beating expectations
- Scope out areas for development and up-sell these ideas into existing campaigns
- Use your own creative mindset to add value to campaigns where needed
- Turn your hand to project management where needed, assisting in planning, execution, control and closure
The agency's Hampshire location is easily accessible by train and by car with ample parking on site. The agency has been recognised for their creativity and have found themselves in the top 10 of a reputable marketing industry press' elite agencies. This is an excellent opportunity to work and progress within a serious industry name.
If you think this is for you and you'd like more information, then please do get in touch via the vacancy's link.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly