Senior Analyst, Brand Insight - MUSIC
A Globally Successful Music business is searching for a SENIOR ANALYST, BRAND INSIGHT for their GLOBAL INSIGHT team in London.
The Senior Analyst for Brand Insight is a key role responsible for supporting the businesses relationships at a local market level and developing strategic marketing partnerships that drive incremental revenue for the company and provide marketing programmes for their IP/Products/Services and Artists.
This role will also be responsible for campaign evaluation and leveraging these learning's to drive future strategy effectiveness. To be considered for this fantastic role you should have solid experience in media or brand strategy insight and analysis. Agency background preferable to the client, however, they are open to client side and media owner backgrounds as long as you have been managing and leveraging a strong / major brand. You should have a great track record of dealing with senior-level marketers and agency clients as well as Experience working with multiple media, if you come from a media planning background that would be useful.
Duties will include:
- Support the alignment of tools and resources with multiple partner needs and timelines across all brand teams - centrally and within labels.
- Build deliverables from research (primary & secondary), analytics and insights that inform consumer targeting and engagement, content and business development and brand strategies.
- Responsible for project management of internal research - designing studies, selecting appropriate methodology and packaging the information for client meetings and presentations.
- Leverage primary and secondary data sources to identify market trends and customer insights, and translate these into actionable brand ideas and strategies.
- Develop cross media case studies to provide proof points for new sectors, platforms and audiences. Drive understanding of the value created by their partnership activity.
- Engage in compelling business storytelling to ensure insight inspires strategic decision making
- Work in highly collaborative & cross-functional team environment.
- Best practice methodology and process to be integrated with other global insight functions to maximise efficiency and revenue generation.
Sound like you? Get your CV to Faye at Sauce Recruitment today.