Business Development Executive- Digital Economy
NEW Business Development Executive- Digital Economy for leading International Law firm.
An opportunity has arisen to join the busy and dynamic Business Development team as a BD Executive for the Digital Economy group. The role will be to provide and support a team providing high quality and pro-active business development support in a timely and professional manner focusing on supporting the Digital Economy group in winning new Digital related work across many global industries. This role will be a hybrid role with a mixture of pitching and general BD responsibilities and will see the successful applicant work across a number of initiatives and projects as determined by the business development function leaders.
- Assist the partners in developing new business through pitching, includes providing background research, collating information on the firm's experience and drafting copy to produce a focused business proposal highlighting the relevant department team's expertise
- Manage the production of pitches with great attention to detail and to agreed deadlines
- Take sole responsibility for pitches and provide strategic input, including suggestions and guidance on fee proposals
- Collaborate effectively with pitch teams to create unique ideas, solutions or approaches to deliver winning pitches
- Work on over-flow pitches from London departments or other offices as required, ensuring seamless pitch support for tenders
- Organise and manage rehearsals for presentations where necessary
- Collect, distribute and act on post pitch feedback
- Maintain the content of the pitch tracking and pitch knowledge databases; including regular updates as well as monitoring usage and making recommendations for changes and enhancements
- Monitor market/industry trends to ensure that the firm's pitch capability keeps pace with competitors and takes advantage of new pitch techniques and technologies, and makes recommendations for change
- Provide support to the Senior Business Development Manager in providing tactical and creative advice to partners in the Digital Economy group to help drive their marketing/BD efforts, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress versus objectives
- Assist in the management of the business development budget for the Digital Economy group, ensuring spend is aligned to business plans and challenging partners or providing alternative ideas where necessary
- Maintain a series of marketing materials (brochures, flyers etc), includes writing content and liaising with the design and editing team as required
- Manage the distribution of client publications (newsletters, briefing notes etc), includes compilation and management of mailing lists and managing distribution logistics
- Plan and manage events of all descriptions, including client dinners and hospitality events, seminars and sponsorships from inception to completion, to ensure maximum stand-out and ROI
Successful candidates will have previous Business Development experience from a law firm or professional services environment with ideally TMT sector experience. You will have the ability to work with senior stakeholders and have strong project management skills.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Development Executive- Digital Economy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly