Key job responsibilities:
- Working to quality and brand standards, ensuring messaging and content is consistent with legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Co-ordinate and action campaign activities in collaboration with in-house and external agencies, including design, print, mailing, digital and social media.
- Produce clear briefs to ensure that all internal stakeholders are fully engaged with each campaign.
- Gain buy-in and approval from all relevant key stakeholders for each marketing campaign element.
- Write and proof copy for marketing materials, including email, social and web content.
- Proven experience with a marketing/communications team with emphasis on integrated marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of budget management
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Previous digital and content experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate in writing and verbally
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK751671 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.