Marketing Analyst Manager- Financial technology
Marketing Content Analyst Manager- Financial Technology
£50,000 +bonus, benefits
Our client, a growing and successful Financial Technology organisation, is looking for Analyst/Content Manager to join its Marketing team. This role will be to help investigate, analyse and research the world's ever-changing financial markets and regulatory landscape, and present findings using visual imagery and succinct reports.
* Produce ad-hoc pieces of research and analysis in support of strategic and marketing initiatives.
* Produce innovative visual representations of financial data and market change (charts, tables, analysis,) for use in presentations, whitepapers, on websites and by third party partners and journalists.
* Understand the content of the company's websites and drive new and repeat visitors to them.
* Provide support for queries received about the content of the organisations websites.
* Drive 3rd party usage of website data within the financial media and through relevant partnerships.
* Good understanding of financial marketplace across equities and derivatives.
* Evidence of researching and analysing the financial marketplace or financial markets data.
* Keen interest in keeping pace with existing and emerging market rules and regulations.
* Highly numerate, analytical and with a good attention to detail.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.