Web Analytics / Digital Insight (Assistant Manager)
Analytics / Digital Insight Assistant Manager
£30,000-£40,000 +bonus, bens
Our client, a recognised blue chip organisation is looking for an individual with solid experience in a Digital Insight or Web Analytics role to provide proactive advice and support to marketing teams on appropriate ways to drive the optimisation of digital user experience. You will help to ensure that clear objectives are measured via digital reporting capabilities. You will also provide expertise to the wider marketing team on ways to measure, tag and optimise websites using a variety of insight tools.
- Support digital reporting and develop digital insight in a way that enables the business to continually improve; constantly assess and evolve our set of reporting capabilities for efficiency, effectiveness and action ability.
- Provide advice and support to marketing teams on appropriate to drive the optimization of onsite marketing using suitable software to benefit end user customer user experience.
- Act as thought leader to develop improved ways to tag, measure and optimize website to develop digital insight
- Present confidently and articulately to maximize understanding of digital performance & insight.
- Current/recent experience working in a Digital Insight or Web Analytics role
- Experience in a regulated environment preferably Banking, retail financial services, telecoms, utilities etc
- Experience managing business information and dashboard development
- Experience on relevant systems, i.e. Web analytics, optimisation software, business intelligence.
- Experience of using software packages, i.e. Adobe Analytics / WebTrends, Maxymiser, HTML5, CSS, Excel, Visual Basic, PowerPoint, or equivalent packages.
- Strong project management skills
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.