CRO Manager - Fab Agency
- CRO Rock Star?
- Rare opportunity to join a fab team.
- Fast growing digital agency.
- South Bank, London.
- £Neg + Benefits & Great Culture
For more info please call Tom at GoodEgg digital on 07958 558 583
This is a unique opportunity for you to work in an innovative, fast-paced and creative Pan European digital agency.
Manage the entirety of the online customer journey from insight and analysis to making well informed and constructive improvements to sites.
Key elements include :-
- Hands on CRO/UX experience using VWO or similar CRO testing tools.
- Full CRO process from insight and analysis to implementing improvements.
- Research user behaviours through client websites in order to identify key areas for UX improvement.
- Understand how to best organise site content, how internal site search works, and definition on what labels to use on menus.
- Support and advice on copywriting, how to structure content to be deployed on multiple devices.
- Focused on commercial ROI with understanding of choices a user makes through the journey and where and why they choose to leave the sales process.
- Deep understanding of the online customer journey from start to finish.
- Expert in using data analytics and creative insight to improve the UX.
- Love the technical CRO bit!
- Broad UX experience.
- Strong client management skills.
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics and implementation of goals and tracking.
- Experience of researching and analysing user behaviour and interpreting back to improve sales conversion.
- Ability to rapidly understand and balance the intersection and impact of traffic and UX in customer experience & ROI.
- Clear understanding of customer centred design principles.- Experience of test and learn principles.
- A razor sharp eye for detail.
- Self motivated with high levels of energy!
Central London/South Bank.
£Neg + Benefits & Great Culture
If you are this person please email us with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
- Google Analytics
- User Experience