Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a well-established Insurance Company, based just outside Oxford, who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the digital team at a time of exponential growth.
The Digital Marketing Executive will help develop and address the business’s many digital marketing opportunities. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, and working with the existing marketing team, the role will cover website development, email marketing, paid search marketing, search engine marketing, social media, digital brand management, SMS management, agency management and use of tools such as Google Analytics and marketing automation tools.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will:
- have a blend of digital marketing and relevant technical skills (e.g. use of HTML) and be able to demonstrate organisational skills to ensure the consistent delivery of initiatives and projects.
- be commercially minded and able to manage priorities within a dynamic business environment.
- Develop and execute campaigns for email marketing, paid search marketing, search engine marketing, website, social media, and SMS
- Develop and execute email campaigns, including new client acquisition and existing client newsletters / engagement
- Develop and management of PPC campaigns (Google Adwords / Bing)
- Develop and edit / maintenance of the site, including use of a CMS and blog (Wordpress)
- Have a hands on approach to SEO, including technical, on and off-page, and link building
- Form registration solutions, quiz, surveys etc.
- Manage and help develop the business’s wider digital brand / presence
- Liaise and manage agencies and third party suppliers
- Identify opportunities and build a business case for those opportunities
- Analytical tracking implementation and rollout, including use of Google Analytics
- A/B split testing across all channels using tools such as Optimizely
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information at agreed intervals
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience, either agency or client side
- Strong email marketing skills
- Website development skills, including experience using Dreamweaver & Photoshop and creating / editing HTML web pages and emails
- Knowledge of planning and building dynamic campaigns
- extremely well organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills, including the use of Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
- A genuine passion for all things digital!
A great role with enormous potential for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop and put into practice a wide range of digital marketing skills, scale up the business’s digital marketing activities and help to make the most of its growth opportunities.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly