SEO and PPC Specialist
Daniel Marks is excited to be working for a global B2B and consumer product business. With 19 offices across Europe they have a global reach and a strong brand name. With the UK office growing and continued investment in the business, this is an ideal time to join the business if you are looking for personal and career development.
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for driving relevant traffic to the website by using digital channels
• Maximise the visibility of the local webpage domain in the country by securing the websites structure and content
• Responsible and executing the CPC Marketing on country level
• Analysing and optimizing the total customer decision journey from start to end
• Work closely with the local translator to ensure that the website has relevant and well-structured content matching the requirements from major search engines
• Analyse off-page ranking factors to identify potentials and implement them
• Localize and implement the brand’s link and content strategy
• Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for the site range and adjust the PPC campaigns when needed, driving to meet the ROI goals.
• Review and analyse the web site for areas connected to SEO, PPC, and the consumer decision journey that needs to be improved, deleted, or revised using centralized reports, general reports from Google Analytics and Google webmaster tools.
• Moving business forward by basing change requests and process development on incident analyses and customer feedback to ensure a full understanding of the change requirements within the eCommerce team at their head office
• Be a receiver of the new developed functionality on the website, to test and verify the quality of it
• Responsible for reporting and logging all incidents with IT nationally. You will also communicate the root cause analysis and contribute to measures that prevent a recurrence of issues to improve the overall shopping and fulfilment experience of our customers
• Responsible for keeping yourself updated on the development in your areas of expertise, this to be able to work proactive.
• Communicate and discuss the development of the website performance internally within the company and also to the head office in Sweden.
• Take responsibility as a team member of the country team and be prepare of helping out in unexpected tasks/scenarios.
Coming from either a B2B background or from a digital media agency you will have had a role managing PPC and SEO accounts in the past, Google Analytics is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to grow a team under you and expand your skills as a digital specialist. With a great company culture and further growth planned it's an excellent place to be now!
If you feel that you have the drive and skills in SEO and PPC to excel in this role then call Negah at Daniel Marks, or apply to this role for more information.