Head of Marketing
TVH Marketing Solutions are now seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for building the right reputation of our client globally.
The Head of Marketing will be required to understand the values and principles of our client, like what’s important to our clients and what makes them unique in their marketplace.
They will build a strategy for communicating that to our client’s target market, taking into account their footprint in Germany and the US, vs. their maturity in the UK.
As part of this, they will be responsible for supporting the new business team with a steady pipeline of high quality opportunities to help reach their commercial targets.
Skills and responsibilities…
Working with the CMO to develop the right messaging approach for Developing the reputation of our client globally.
- Developing a communications plan for promoting those messages that spans channels that are important to our audience (e.g. content, web, social, events)
- Overseeing the execution of that plan and managing the team to deliver it on-time and on-budget
- Ensuring consistent brand presence across all of those channels
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing services and the key issues facing senior marketers
- Strong grasp of B2B marketing strategy – not just channels and tactics
- Leadership qualities – able to manage a small team directly, and marshal/motivate indirect resources to deliver against the objectives
- Experience of running integrated marketing programmes, including digital, events, inside sales, data strategy, creative and content
Supporting new business pipeline generation.
- Work with the new business team to ensure our client has a healthy pipeline of opportunities aligned to our annual targets
- Understand our new business strategy, which is focused on acquiring just one or two new clients per year from a focused target account list, and how that affects the focus of demand generation activity
- Support the Client Services team with developing new relationships in existing accounts, furthering our reach with new projects and business units
- Own the marketing dashboard and review it monthly with the board, demonstrating the value that marketing is adding and the critical success factors for the future
- Experience of running successful, integrated demand generation programmes for B2B services organisations
- Ability to align sales and marketing objectives and ensure clear responsibilities and handovers
- Work with the CMO to identify the core elements of our client’s proposition, and develop a communications plan for promoting them internally and externally
- Work with the marketing team to develop consistent communications materials for each proposition
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing agency services
In return you will be offered the opportunity to work for once fo the movers and shakers and be able to have access to a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please contact TVH Marketing Solutions on 020 3002 8499 or email email@example.com