PR Account Director (B2B)
PR Account Director (B2B) - London - £negotiable
One of the top PR agencies in the country is looking for an experienced B2B Account Director to join their highly talented team.
You will join to work on one of the agency's top 5 global accounts - one of the largest companies in the world. The agency has a long-term relationship with this company (in the field of petrochemicals) and is in a period of extremely rapid growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for working across Global and EMEA projects. You will play a key role in delivering regional and global comms strateies for some of the client's most profitable areas of business.
Skills and Experience:
- To be considered for this role you will be a seasoned Account Director, with proven PR agency experience
- Ability to think strategically and creatively around often complex business challenges and opportunities
- Flair for working as part of an international, integrated agency team, with the drive to broaden traditional view of 'PR'
- Genuine passion for product-focused and issues communications
- Familiarity with B2B digital platforms, tools and solutions
- Experience in positioning a brand as a thought leader within an industry
- Strong background in B2B comms: brand/product positioning, key messages, technical writing, trade media relations, toolkit development
- Team leadership/management skills: recruitment, resource allocation, mentoring and coaching, as well as leveraging other WS experts outside of core team
- Familiarity with engineering terminology, as well as a foreign language would be an advantage, but not obligatory
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's top PR agencies on one of their top 5 accounts, so would suit somebody ambitious. You will have corporate PR experience and a solid understanding of the industry.
Apply for PR Account Director (B2B)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly