PAID SEARCH MANAGER
Got a passion for Online Marketing? Love driving sales and perfecting your ad copy? Consider yourself a fan of all things fashion? Then this exciting opportunity could be just what you’re looking for a talented and detail-driven Paid Search Manager to join the Digital team, for a growing maternity brand.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Head of Digital Trading to ensure our acquisition channels are efficient and successful in UK, Europe & the U.S.
- Responsible for setting up, testing, developing & improving Paid Media campaigns across multiple markets for both brands
- Achieving Paid Media budgets and KPIs for traditional PPC, Retargeting, Shopping and Social Bidding.
- Analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Paid Search campaigns.
- Ensure the continual optimisation of CPA, landing pages, quality score and conversion.
- Optimise and configure accounts, conduct regular analysis, and define scalable processes.
- Collaborate with Google Account Managers to continually optimise account performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Use tools to identify keyword and campaign opportunities.
- Create and present weekly performance reports for key internal stakeholders throughout the company.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- +2 years of experience working in a similar role in e-commerce. You must be used to KPIs and budget management.
- International paid media experience beneficial.
- Google AdWords Certification preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced experience using Google Analytics
- Experience of working with Adwords, Bings Ads & Yahoo! Gemini
- Experience with AdWords Editor and keyword research/analysis/expansion/optimisation tools.
- Experience with paid media channels including PPC, shopping, retargeting and social bidding, also experience in DoubleClick.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Self-motivated with an analytical approach to problem solving and excellent communications skills.
Remuneration and employment terms
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Hours: 8:45 am – 5:30pm
- ocation: North London, Kentish Town Tube
Job ref: CG-45015