MARKETING ANALYTICS MANAGER
Working in an extremely fast paced, environment you will drive performance understanding across all marketing channels, identifying opportunities for future growth and ensuring profitability in all activity. You should be a highly analytical person with a passion for digital innovation and data driven marketing results.
- Lead the Marketing team in providing regular reporting and insight into performance of marketing channels across all key geographic markets.
- Ideally building on existing knowledge, develop a deep understanding of the drivers of digital marketing performance across all channels (PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Email, Social). Use this to provide clear recommendations relative to growth targets / spend optimisation objectives.
- Work with in-house data science team to deliver improvements to marketing-related insight, including attribution, segmentation and personalisation / loyalty.
- Develop a strong understanding of diminishing returns curves for all relevant marketing channels.
- Provide context for the effectiveness of Marketing activity relative to other areas of investment, most notably price / promotional.
- Use insight and knowledge of performance to support the Marketing Director in developing optimized marketing spend plans.
- Work with the Reporting & Insight analyst, develop and enhance our customer lifetime value model. This should include understanding of lifetime values by geography, segment and channel and be used
- Support the Reporting & Insight analyst as lead on our customer information agenda, working closely with the CRM team to drive understanding of customer behavior.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to support delivery of marketing data projects, including management / enhancement of customer database.
Required skills / experience:
- University Degree or equivalent (Maths / Stats background preferred)
- Min. 3 years’ experience working in Marketing / Analytics, ideally in E-Commerce business with working knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience of working with large scale volumes of data and data modelling e.g. regression analysis, econometrics, A/B testing
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of multiple relational databases and advanced querying via SQL or similar
You may have used some of these software platforms:
- FastStats, Qlikview, Responsys, Google Analytics Premium (desirable)
- SAS, SPSS, OBIEE, Omniscope, WPS
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate and present data to produce meaningful information
- Comfortable dealing with and influencing senior business stakeholders
- Organised and process-driven
- Commercially aware, with customer-centric approach
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
Health & Safety:
- Ensures that all employees within department work in a safe manner
- Fully understands the fire, emergency and health & safety procedures of the workplace
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are taken care of immediately, and are reported appropriately.
- Works in a safe and responsible manner, within the framework of legislation and workplace specific policies.
- Is an ambassador for the brand
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management, including Head of Human Resources.
- Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
Job ref: CG-44836
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.