MAGENTO WEB DEVELOPER – Premium Accessory Brand – FTC 12 months
My client are a Premium Accessories Brand looking for a MAGENTO Web Developer to join them on a 12 month FTC.
This is a really exciting role within the brand, taking on responsibility for developing the site, bring new ideas to the team and working with their external agency on larger projects and releases!
- Implement daily site developments
- Ensure performance is fast and the site can trade effectively
- Recommend improvements to UX/UI to optimise conversion
- Build Web Pages and fully understand how to implement Responsive Mobile and Web Optimized Design
- Build weekly newsletters in HTML
- Fix Bugs and troubleshoot site conversion issues
- Add and evaluate functionality modules to Magento Platform
- Alongside the Product Owner, plan key development initiatives
- Work with MVT Testing agency and tools
- Perform UAT and regression testing, as well as document defects in JIRA
- Ability to understand Agile Project management
- PHP 5.0+
- MVT/UAT Testing
- Understanding of UX and SEO
- Web Design & Photoshop
If you have the relevant WEB DEVELOPMENT experience and skill for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45188
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help