Business Development Executive
Do you like the sound of using your creative flair to get yourself uncapped commission? Opportunities like this do not come along often so check out this great job in the production industry!
Our client requires a Business Development Executive to maintain and acquire new business for their successful company!
This is an innovative production company based in a media hub of Manchester City Centre, which is central to lots of high profile media giants and opulent surroundings. The successful candidate will gain guidance from a tight-knit team that produces content that captures customers attention. With an impressive event space, they offer a complete creative service to bring their clients visions to life. They deliver eye-catching and engaging content that is memorable and a cut above their competitors. Their unique selling point is that they have their finger on the pulse of what customers need in response to the industry climate and that is why they are so successful!
Key roles and responsibilities of the Business Development Executive
- Understand how the advertising agencies they work, what they look for in creative production and tailor their services to their needs
- Network within the industry in order to drive new business and build brand presence and reputation
- Keep on top of industry trends and customer industries in order to offer tailored services dependent on customer needs
- Have in-depth knowledge of film markets and advise customers on the service and packages available
Skills and Attributes
- Passion for the film industry and production with a highly creative propensity
- Excellent influencing skills, listening, questioning that are expert in finding out the customers' needs and wants
- A black book of contacts would be advantageous in order to maintain and build customer client base
- Ability to integrate into an energetic team with enthusiasm
- Driven and motivated by delivering results.
If you think you carry all the relevant skills and attributes and want to further your career. Contact a member of our team on either 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.