European Marketing Partner - Consultancy, Swindon
This is an exciting time for the business overall as the CMO is creating a new marketing team looking
to develop a unique and disruptive brand within the consultancy space. This consultancy is unique in the mandates it undertakes, fee structure and approach to market. You will form a crucial link between marketing and the consultants, taking responsibility for a number of industry sectors. You will work alongside the consultants to understand their needs and objectives, and then design well-aligned marketing strategies and campaign plans, and manage the delivery of these plans to best effect.
- Strategy development - work with the business teams to understand business objectives, strategies and business insight. Use this knowledge to identify growth areas and formulate target audiences, themes, objectives, customer personas, customer journeys and tactical plans at a sector, sub-sector and account level.
- Work with business stakeholders to advise, formulate and drive the right strategy. You will work with channel experts to create the right combination of activities to achieve the greatest return
- Campaign development and management - tactical plan execution
- You will ensure that the marketing strategies and activities are bold, creative, innovative and ensure we get the necessary cut through; constantly striving to be ahead of the curve
- A background in shaking up marketing, being inquiring and disruptive when developing strategy
- Solid experience in B2B marketing, preferably in a professional services or other service-based organisation
- Demonstrable experience in successfully creating and executing marketing strategies and campaign plans
- Strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Ability to quickly develop strong and effective working relationships
- A hunger for industry understanding
Apply for European Marketing Partner - Consultancy, Swindon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly