Digital Project Manager - Insight and brand strategy agency
Job Title: Digital Project Manager - Insight and brand strategy agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus annual bonus, flexible working, £1000 training budget, office chef, yoga sessions, laptop, global secondments, pension contribution, 28 days holiday, company trips
About The Agency
My client is a best in class, global insight and brand strategy agency. They have an exciting opening, due to continued growth, for an ambitious Digital Project Manager to join their forward thinking team based in their modern London office. They are experts in qualitative research, consumer insights, brand strategy and segmentation and are widely considered as thought leaders in the field, with a host of recent awards to back this up including 'Best Agency to Work At' in their industry.
They work with a mouth-watering mix of iconic blue chip brands in sectors including entertainment, media, drinks and technology, playing a key role in shaping the strategies of their clients by unearthing key insights and trends from data.
The agency have a truly global footprint with offices in over 5 key cities and they specialise in multi market cultural studies. They foster a collaborative working environment and you will be joining a team of passionate, like-minded professionals.
About the Digital Project Manager Role
You will become a key member of the digital team in the London HQ, who work very collaboratively with the other teams both in London and globally, giving you great exposure.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Project Manager include:
* Manage the logistics and operational running of the digital practice, developing and maintaining smooth processes
* Work with wider research teams to manage project initiation, proofing content
* Coordinate global teams to manage the logistics of projects
* Build positive relationships with third party digital suppliers, researching new providers and platforms that can add value
* Approve client invoices and manage budgets
About you, the Digital Project Manager
You'll be passionate about logistics, and methodical in your approach. You'll have solid project management experience under your belt, and you'll be looking to make a difference in a rapidly growing, global consultancy.
Core skills and experience for the Digital Project Manager role:
* Experience juggling multiple projects, working across different time-zones
* Highly efficient and organised
* Natural problem solver with a proactive approach
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and manage deadlines
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Positive, can do attitude
You will be joining a dynamic team at the cutting edge of global research and insights, with huge amounts of scope for personal growth as they continue to expand and look to cement their place as market leaders.
The Digital Project Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experience in addition to excellent company benefits including flexible working, generous training budget, frequent appraisals and laptop.
For more information about the Digital Project Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
More searches like this
- Research / Insight / Analysis Market Research jobs in London (Greater)
- Research / Insight / Analysis Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Research / Insight / Analysis Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Research / Insight / Analysis Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Research / Insight / Analysis Campaigns jobs in London (Greater)