Brand Communications & Performance Marketing Head / Director
We're recruiting for a role that's looking for a unique blend of experience; a marketing powerhouse who is able to demonstrate a pedigree in both brand communications and brand building, as well as direct response programmes which achieve trading results - in equal measure.
In this role you will take control of a category with massive potential, and a line of business who are looking for a new leader to set the pace, vision and direction for the brand category's next step along its journey.
You will be taking on a close knit team of experienced marketers, an 8 figure multi-million pound marketing budget and a business with ambition for quite significant growth. It will be your remit to take this ambition and make it reality.
You will be working directly into the Exec team and board to galvanise them behind your vision and strategy, then take that forward into a roadmap for your team to deliver against.
This will be a very high profile position, and a real opportunity for someone with the right skills, experience and ambition to deliver some truly amazing business results.
This is an exciting consumer business where 'new', 'big' and 'exciting' are words synonymous with their employer brand. In fact, if you're not someone who's prepared to innovate or are happy with second best, this isn't the place for you. They're ambitious, with a drive to succeed and they expect you to be too.
It's a really exciting place to be and the product category you will be owning has still a huge amount of growth potential, both for the brand itself and for bottom line sales too.
Best described as highly collaborative, they look for people who thrive in this kind of environment too. That's going to be really important in this role, as you will be engaging leaders and their teams across the business, including broader marketing, digital, products, propositions, legal, operations and more.
Role: Brand Communications & Performance Marketing Head / Director
Salary: £100,000 to £120,000
Benefits: circa 20-30% bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and blue-chip benefits package
- Exceptional leadership skills running decent sized teams of marketers
- An illustrious career within brand and comms, with a portfolio of high profile, large-scale and complex campaigns which have included a good amount of TV executions
- A similarly strong track record within performance/trading marketing environments where you've owned the programmes and bottom line results
- Your CV actually talks about results - brand and trading performance metrics
- You're data savvy and able to leverage insight into action which achieves results
- Industry agnostic - so long as it's mass consumer aligned
- Large-scale, big budget campaigns of at least £5m per execution
- You're used to working in fast-paced, dynamic environments where things can change quickly and you've been able to demonstrate resilience in how you've responded to internal and external challenges
- You're comfortable with working at a board room level within a big business
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.