Senior Pre-Sales Product Manager - End User Computing (B2B)
As the Senior Pre-Sales Product Manager working on the development of End User Computing (EUC) solutions to target large corporate and Public Sector clients on behalf of one of the biggest brands in telecoms and technology.
Their EUC services can be best explained as:
- Devices - desktops, laptops, etc.
- Productivity services - such as instant messaging services and solutions
- Workspace solutions - such as virtualisation services
- Management tools - such as mobile device management services
Your remit will be to develop a portfolio strategy - taking from any/all of the above to develop a suite of products/services to meet the needs of different customer types and business segments based on your understanding of the different needs of those customer types.
You will be working in a solution based environment - looking to the Wholesale arms of the business and what they're developing, then looking at how you might attach other services or products to it to create a solution that's compelling and reflective of market and customer needs.
You will also be looking closely at the wider market, considering what competitors are doing, horizon scanning for changes in the landscape or customer requirements, ensuring the product portfolio you're developing and managing maintains profitability, viability and/or evolving it to ensure it does maintain these aspects.
This is a really big player in the B2B technology and telecoms market. They provide a vast suite of services which support both SME, large corporate and Public Sector clients.
They have a great reputation in the market and are seeing something of a resurgence to massive growth fuelled by new, inspirational leadership who have re-shaped their strategy and are looking for similarly driven and motivated individuals to become part of their journey as they look to innovate further with the launch of a range of new services and products within the B2B IT marketplace.
Role: Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant / Senior Product Manager - End User Computing (Business & Public Sector)
Location: Agile working employer with offices all over the UK… travel once a week/fortnight to Bolton (expensed)
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
Benefits: £5k car allowance, up to 20% bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and blue-chip benefits package
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the IT /telecoms environment and the business to business environment however a track record of strong commercial/product management in other industries would be considered if they have an interest in this market.
- Excellent knowledge of End User Computing and IT Product and Managed Services technologies and market trends
- Technical competence with knowledge of relevant vendors in this space, such as Cisco, Avaya, HP, Lenovo
- Experience of developing products and in an IT Services environment
- Can demonstrate experience in creating and delivering a portfolio strategy, using insight to innovate and deliver high quality successful products to market.
- Excellent business, commercial & supplier/vendor management skills, management of budgets and ability to problem solve.
- Ideally degree level, or equivalent, educated
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
Apply for Senior Pre-Sales Product Manager - End User Computing (B2B)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly