Lead Generation and Acquisition Strategy Manager
This is a pivotal, cross channel and cross functional role responsible for: Defining and delivering the multi channel acquisition strategy across both online and off-line channels; Relentlessly driving growth in new customer acquisition programs from opportunity identification and campaign development through to meticulous execution, measurement and continuous improvement; Leading the development of a cross functional lead generation strategy and process that ensures all online and offline channels have a full pipeline of high quality, sales ready leads.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience within a Customer Marketing, Channel Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Acquisition Marketing or Campaign Management role
- Breadth of tactical and strategic B2B 'marketing mix' experience - Product, Price, Promotion, Place
- Highly skilled in the development of Multi Channel Lead Generation Strategies
- Extensive experience of above the line and below the line demand generation and lead generation programmes and demonstrable evidence of having driven bottom line results
- Excellent working knowledge of Retention Marketing to complement all Customer Acquisition Strategies that are put in place
- Proven ability to be able to develop lead generation programmes across multiple channels
This is a permanent position offering a salary of around £40,000 - £45,000 per annum dependent on experience.
So…If your this sound like the role for you and your skills and experience fit, please get in touch straight away.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.