Business Development Executive- Funds
NEW Business Development Executive- Funds with leading global law firm.
In this role it is essential that the candidate has a) industry expertise and knowledge across the alternative asset classes and b) significant client relationship management and BD experience, particularly liaising with multiple stakeholders across a mix of different practice areas and offices.
Global Funds industry oversight and support
- Working alongside the Co-Heads of the Funds Industry, be responsible (CRM Lead) for the delivery of the client plans, managing client team meetings across global offices and achieving the industry revenue and priority client revenue targets for the industry and priority clients
- Responsible for the setting, monitoring and delivery of the global strategic industry plan, client budgets, financial reporting including client account plan financial reports
- Co-ordinating the Industry Strategy and Development Panel Meetings in Europe and APAC to progress the delivery of the Funds industry plan
- Support key conference sponsorships and organise all BD activities around these key cross-selling, high profile events
- Relationship Partners to cross-sell the Funds industry expertise to existing and prospective clients
- Provide broad sector oversight, including the identification of new trends, spotting new opportunities and engaging client teams around these to win business.
- Deliver global panel pitches, or strategically important pitches, to the highest of standards and to deadline for the clients within their portfolio
- Work with the client team on beauty parade rehearsals, working collaboratively with the team on tactics and strategy
- Provide client related input, as required, on transactional pitches across the network
- Ensuring the capture of pitch metrics and that we understand, and report on, the pitch win/loss ratio and reasons for success or otherwise across their total sector and industry grouping
- For the clients they manage, ensuring that post matter debriefs are completed for relevant pitches as identified by the Client Relationship Partner
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for the management of 13 of the firms leading funds priority clients
- Proactively track client and industry news and trends using available resources (which include the FT, Preqin, Mergermarket, Manzama and Marketline) to spot revenue generation opportunities and driving these opportunities to their ultimate conclusion
- Analysing existing client relationships and, using gap analysis, identify and drive cross selling opportunities
- For their client portfolio, be responsible for ensuring the compilation, implementation and delivery of global client account plans, in-line with the firm's standard. Additionally, be responsible for the setting and monitoring of individual client budgets within this portfolio.
Successful candidates will have significant front line business development and CRM (or other relevant) experience in the financial services and/or funds area - ideally, having run or been a part of global client relationship management programmes for clients, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment. Candidates, with relevant industry experience, looking to transition from a legal practice role to a business development role would also be considered. Good people management skills, particularly experience in engaging with partners and senior management as well as developing and nurturing junior team members and experience of managing large panel pitches and significant tenders.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Development Executive- Funds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly