Associate Director-Marketing Agency
TVH Marketing Solutions are now seeking to secure the services of an Associate Director who can join our client, a prestigious Marketing Agency who will be responsible for running a team who will be running a number of major accounts and managing the clients and their resource portfolio accordingly.
You must a natural,competent leader, salesperson and marketer, with team and client satisfaction at the heart of everything you do, ensuring that you deliver on campaigns successfully
The buck stops with you., so you are in total control and from the client’s perspective this means you are the one directing their thinking on how best to achieve their objectives now and in the years to come.
Internally, you own the revenue target for the client and the strategy behind achieving plan. You can clearly bring this vision to life to the client and get your team behind you in delivering it.
- Vast exposure of previous marketing agency/client-side experience
- Experience of meeting challenges presented by B2B marketing with complex sales cycle/propositions across the technology space.
- Managing people will be natural for you. You will be able to inspire confidence within your team and foster high levels of team morale
- There are clearly defined roles within your team and everyone knows what is expected of them and thus work effectively as a unit
- Doing brilliant marketing for our clients is at the heart of all the team does Client focus:
- Provide high-quality marketing consultancy and leadership that drives our client stakeholders’ success; clients want to spend time with you and value your opinion
- Have exceptional relationships with senior-level contacts within your clients
- Be con dent in proposing new ideas and leading our clients’ thinking
- Create a client development framework, which is shared with department heads, signed o by the MD and shared with the client
If you are interested in developing a team of Account Manager/Directors to deliver on massive campaigns then this is opportunity for you to make a difference.
Contact 020 3002 8499 or email email@example.com