SENIOR ONLINE VISUAL MERCHANDISER – Retail
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Online Visual Merchandiser to join this global fashion Head office based in the North West of England.
This is the shop window to the brands ecommerce site, and you will need to demonstrate experience in pulling key looks together for the UK and International sites, as well as researching competitor activity.
- Monitoring of the UK and International sites visuals
- Optimising the customer journey by presenting the product in an aesthetically pleasing layouts
- Developing looks from the product range to reflect the customer buying trends
- Linking accessories and add-ons to looks
- Ensuring the customer can locate the desired category and product easily
- Reporting into the Visual merchandising Manager, mentoring the Junior
- Being the key contact for the Studio, Buying and Marketing Team, as well as working alongside the Trading and Merchandising teams
- Researching competitor trends, both online and offline, within the UK and Internationally
- Utilising analytical data from the insight team to ensure commercial decisions are in line with the business
- Strong trend awareness
- Customer awareness
- Confident and strong ability to react to change
- Management experience desired
- Ability to carry out market/competitor research
- Experience of reviewing analytical data
- Awareness of maximising conversion
- At least 1 years’ experience within a similar position
If you have the relevant Ecommerce and Visual Merchandising knowledge or this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45312
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help