Head of Marketing
6 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Marketing
A leading IP legal firm is looking to appoint a new Head of Marketing to work with its senior team and fee earners. You will be fundamental in developing the marketing and business development strategy. This role requires you to research and identify new business potential and client development opportunities with key clients, referral sources and prospect to establish relevant data, and report data to partners.
Main responsibilities include:
- To work with the Group Leaders to coordinate and follow up and attend Group meetings two or three times a year
- To project manage and lead on all bids and tenders
- To develop structured and targeted Business Development projects - coordinate attendees and speakers at events, networking forums involving partners and more junior fee earners and coordinating feedback and follow up
- To managing the China Consultant and China business plan
- To build links with local regional referrers in Cambridge and Manchester
- To search out conference opportunities at which the firm may exhibit/ speak to increase profile
- To coordinate materials to create an up to date database of useful information including key profiles, case studies and model answers tailored to particular sectors and work types
- To plan and prepare professional presentations for bid meetings
- To plan and control the marketing/BD budget and to liaise with the BD Executive on performance against budget.
- To work with client teams and to advise on the pro-active management of the Firm's key client relationships.
- To implement strategies to protect and develop work with key clients.
- To oversee and develop the Firm's online presence.
- To advise on existing PR activities and strategy, including the seminar programme.
- To advise the firm on the most appropriate vehicles for advertising and sponsorship. To monitor effectiveness of the same to ensure the best use of resources at all times.
- To manage the firm's annual submissions to the Legal 500 and Chambers and any other commercial directories.
- To manage the marketing mailing database to ensure it meets the firm's needs and so that best use can be made of this resources to assist the firm in its client relationship management and targeted BD/marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will be Degree educated or CIM qualified, with at least 10 years' experience within a marketing role within the professional services sector - preferably a law firm.. You must have good communications skills with strong leadership and management skills in order to inspire and lead. Experience of public relations, copywriting and proof reading, as well as developing and managing websites and digital marketing channels is highly desirable.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly