Corporate Implementer (Highstreet Brand) London Bridge
Corporate Implementer (London Bridge)
For a Highstreet Brand
To implement this high street brands corporate rules across the respective studio, ensuring the respective managers have a clear vision of the corporate rules. Communicating / training the managers as and when needed. To co-ordinate the Brand Guardians & QA Department so that accurate and consistent artwork is created in line with Regulatory, Visual Guidelines and conforming to best-in-class. You will liaise with the studio manager and corporate and design implementation managers so that the required artworks are approved on Graphics Approver in line with corporate guidlines.
The role is to start in Quality Assurance for intensive training and work towards the full Corporate Implementer role within 3 months.
Your Main Responsibilities will be as follows
- To work closely with the Corporate & Brand Manager and Internal Design Manager to achieve corporate accuracy for all of the Brands packaging.
- To work as a team with the respective Corporate Implementer role, covering each other in times of absence and handing over work clearly.
- To ensure the Regulatory & Visual Corporate guidelines (CFPP) are adhered to across all of the Brands current packaging and that all layouts reflect corporate requirements.
- Responsible for internal corporate communication to all respective studio managers, including being main point of contact for corporate queries.
- Responsible for checking any of the Brands guideline publications before implementing into the studio, anticipating issues so updates can be commercially rolled-out.
- Responsible for communicating and training the respective managers any updates to corporate guidelines.
- Communicate to Corporate & Brand manager any client feedback relating to Corporate guidelines or issues.
- Attend all respective Studio Hero meetings, anticipate corporate issues before production begins.
- Attend all respective Studio Range Reviews to gain an understanding of what the Brand Guardian has approved / advise on cross category consistency.
- Comment and Report any issues to Corporate & Design Implementation manager.
- Approve all artworks for corporate accuracy/consistency.
- To work as part of the team taking instructions from and Corporate and Brand Manager, Studio Design Manager & Studio Production Manager.
- Responsible for clear and up to date handovers, which state clearly how the ranges are to be produced.
- Ensure all deadlines are met by communicating well with the Studio Production Manager and working in due date order.
- Responsible for Corporate range reviews as necessary through any project or range to ensure overall consistency, producing notes for the Project Manager to include any changes at the 1st stage amends. To be conducted in conjunction with the Corporate and Brand Manager.
- To support the use of the Encore and any other systems in place which the company requires you to use.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 years Experience with-in corporate (QA, Brand, consistency).
- Accurate worker.
- Clear communicator.
- Commercial awareness.
- HND/Degree in Art and Design or a related qualification would be desirable but not essential.
- Full understanding of the 3 printing processes and the ability to apply repro requirements to artwork.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines.
- A very flexible approach.
- Confidence to work on a variety of briefs.
- A team player.
- Organisation skills.
- A methodical worker.
This is not an exhaustive list and you are required to be flexible in your approach to carrying out your duties that may change from time to time to reflect changes in the Company’s circumstances. The Company therefore reserves the right to vary the job description in consultation with you.
Apply for Corporate Implementer (Highstreet Brand) London Bridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly