Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is a dynamic and progressive RAR recommended creative agency based at a lovely location on the outskirts of Nottingham, with a diverse client base across leisure, travel, food, retail, manufacturing and more. They are now looking to appoint a Senior Graphic Designer to join their hugely talented team.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally be from an agency background and have previous experience of working with well know retail brands.
Your highly creative portfolio should be packed full of stunning design projects to include marketing literature, packaging, POS design, branding and web based graphics.
The role of this Senior Designer and 2nd in command is to deliver the creative output for all key projects across the brand. The ability to handle multiple projects from concept to completion is also essential as well as taking ownership and ensuring that your work is consistently to the highest standard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering to the highest standard of creative output
- Working closely with the Creative Director and taking ownership of multi-media design led projects
- To have a strong understanding of the brand ensuring creative work is delivered to the client’s brand parameters
- To deliver highly conceptual work that upholds the agency’s creative standards in an efficient and effective way
- To transfer knowledge and expertise to designers within teams
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to deadlines
- To effectively manage and mentor other members within the team
Skills and experience:
- A design related degree or similar qualification
- Confident communicator and ability to pitch to key clients where necessary
- An ability to think and work conceptually alongside the creative team and translate thoughts and ideas into relevant design communications across print and digital
- Expertise in communicating and presenting creative ideas
- Experience of thinking smart and fast to adapt approach to work as appropriate.
- Be effective in time management and super organised
- Be inspired by creative design and current design trends
- Great sense of humour and as well as great business acumen
In return you will be working in a highly creative environment with a great team of like-minded people.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced designer to take on a fresh set of challenges working with a very reputable and exciting agency.
Salary £28 - £32,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.