Marketing Account Manager- Energy 4-5 months
NEW Marketing Account Manager- Energy, 4-5 month FTC role with leading law firm.
Under the overall guidance of the UK Practice Marketing Manager you will be working in close collaboration with the partnership to help drive revenue growth and build market profile as a global practice. This opportunity consists of four major components which are fundamental to the successful delivery of this role to the partnership. These are:
- Serve as a single point of contact for partners in relation to all practice-related marketing enquires and opportunities
- Coordinate the meetings and business development activities of sub-groups within the global practice, for example in relation to Projects and Corporate
- Work closely with the partnership and Pitch Team to ensure credentials are well maintained across the network, that we are properly capturing the experience and be first point of contact for global credentials queries
- Oversee all aspects of the pitch process and follow up with targets/clients on outcomes
- Work with the Projects practice to manage the directory submission process, including liaising with the relevant editors and researchers, and putting in place strategies to move up (or maintain) rankings
- Manage the award submission process and track success rates
- Work with the partners, associates and secretaries to encourage and support the full utilisation of InterAction within the practice
- Manage the online presence so that overviews of the practice are 'on message', biographies are up to date and key news stories are developed to promote the practice
- In conjunction with the Practice Business Manager, set the practice marketing budget and monitor spend
- Responsibility for the line management and career development of an assistant within the projects practice and an Advisor within the wider practice marketing team.
Successful candidates will have previous Business Development experience within a law firm or wider professional services and relevant account management experience. You will have a broad understanding of practice's main products and an understanding of how businesses operate and make decisions. You will have the ability to think strategically with strong cultural and market awareness.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Account Manager- Energy 4-5 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly