Interim Copywriter - Insurance
A great project for an Interim Copywriter to join one of the worlds largest Insurance Brokerage firms.
In the first instance, the role is to take over the BAU web copy. They also seek someone with the creative nous to construct their positioning piece. A manifesto in January which you will be tasked with creating the creative piece being one of the namely projects.
- Write copy for website landing pages and product pages
- Use analytics to test copy and improve website performance
- Produce all copy for printed marketing collateral and presentations
- Develop and act as the guardian of the brand's tone of voice
- Support the SEO strategy through publication and distribution of content
- At least 3 years' experience in content creation, content marketing or copywriting
- Experience in writing persuasive copy for web and print is essential
- Experience within the B2B or finance sector beneficial
- Analytical thinker who can use data and insights to drive content creation
- Experience in working closely with graphic designers and web developers a plus
- Creative flair and a genuine interest in all things relating to digital content
If this position is of interest to you, feel free to get in touch for more information