Content Coordinator – Ecommerce Brand
6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital / Online
My client is looking for a keen and passionate individual who wants to progress their career into User Experience and the Customer Journey. This is a growing and fast-paced Ecommerce Head Office based in the North West!
If you have a passion for user behaviour and a keen interest in customer activity and journey, you will fit in to this people focused team. As part of the UX team, you will play a vital role within this brand, continually seeking to improve the customer journey and optimise user experience by introducing innovations on the site.
- Identify key areas for improvement and development
- Continuous monitoring and awareness of performance on the site
- Supporting the Senior User Experience Executive on long-term projects
- Responsible for key site changes
- Competitor and best practice research
- Conduct UAT against user stories for projects
- Carry out site audits to ensure high standard of UX is maintained
- Learn/develop key UX skills and methodologies
- Utilising/Developing your analytical skills
- A/B and MVT Testing
- Technical knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or design skills are desirable
If you have the relevant User Experience knowledge or this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45301
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help
Apply for Content Coordinator – Ecommerce Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly