Assistant In House Graphic Designer - Performing Arts Acadamy
A UK wide network of performing arts academies is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking Assistant Graphic Designer to join their friendly Head Office team in High Wycombe. You will support the current Graphic Designer and work closely with the marketing and creative team to develop the brand and ensure all content is engaging and up to date.
You will be responsible for developing website visuals and making sure the highest standards of design, graphics and brand standards are upheld.
Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite is essential, along with a sharp eye for typography and an outstanding portfolio of work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Adobe Creative Suite skills - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in a similar position
- Eyepiece in 3D software
- Knowledge of printing processes
- Capacity to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Able to demonstrate examples of working on numerous project simulations
If you have a strong creative streak and a passion for design, get in touch!