5 days left
- Job Role
- CRM Executive
CRM Executive London £25K to £28K
This well known brand are seeking a passionate CRM Executive to help deliver the CRM & Loyalty strategy. It’s an exciting opportunity to work on end to end CRM campaigns in a really great environment.
CRM Executive – The role
You will be responsible for:
- End-to-end project management of CRM campaigns
- You will manage campaigns from start to finish including planning, briefing and management of agencies, post campaign analysis and on-going optimisation.
- Supporting the company’s loyalty programme and partnerships
- Managing relationships with external agencies
- Appraising creative work
- Helping define data and customer targeting strategies
- Assisting with the management of the CRM budget; ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within pre-agreed cost estimates.
CRM Executive – Skills
To be considered for this role, you should have
- Experience within a direct marketing / CRM position
- An interest in both the creative and analytical sides of marketing
- An understanding of data segmentation and targeting
- Good stakeholder management and communications skills
- The ability to direct and critique design and copy
- High level of organisational and communication skills.
This is a lovely company with a fun working and sociable environment, and the role offers a salary of between £25K and £28K plus excellent benefits including an amazing pension and travel discounts.
If you have all of the above, please get in touch now as this great CRM Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for CRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly