Category and Trade Marketing Manager
Our client is branded consumer goods business who are a leader in their category.
On their behalf I am recruiting for a Category and Trade Marketing Manager to work in line with grocery retail accounts on a contract basis. This role is an immediate need interim position however has the potential to go permanent.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- To manage and maintain key market data and insights and work closely with the Sales teams to create any necessary regular reports using customer data sources
- Management of any Trade Marketing projects and to develop and implement the trade marketing strategy
- Work with merchandising team to build capabilities, develop fixture plans and develop relationships with the retailers merchandising team
- Be an expert across all information sources, working with and analyzing market data
- Provide actionable insights to both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Retail or FMCG manufacturer experience
- Highly numerate
- Computer literate
- Technical skills in data manipulation
- Analytical ability & naturally inquisitive
- Ability to present data and insights in a concise and insightful manner
- Good organisation & communication skills
A full detailed job description will be provided on application.
If you do not hear back within 7 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.