International Sales Admin Manager - TV (Programme Sales)
A global media giant is looking for a Territory Manager (Turkey, Russia, Poland and Middle East) to support their EMEA Sales Team. You will predominantly be responsible for supporting the team, reviewing Field Orders and supervising other sales administrators. This is a great position for someone with a programme sales or acquisitions background who is not looking to sell anymore but still be administering TV deals.
- Managing volume + package deals and TV output for designated territories
- Keep track of theatrical and non-theatrical product performance
- Working closely with clients, including building direct relationships and ensuring all deadlines and contractual obligations are met
- Liaising with internal departments, in particular Legal, Finance and Marketing
- Scheduling titles for their first digital window
- Experience working within a Media company within a sales team
- Understanding of avails and product windowing
- Knowledge of legal documents and agreements
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience working as part of a team
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Professional with both internal and external clients and customers
If this is the role for you, then please apply now!