Interim Senior Analyst - Inflight and on-Ship Cinema
4 days left
- Job Role
- Data Analyst
This is an interim role with one of the World's most successful entertainment brands. They are looking for someone on an interim basis whilst they also recruit this role as permanent head-count.
The role is based in the International Non-Theatrical department dealing with all international territories outside of North America. You will be providing sales reporting and data analysis across a number of their business units as well as third party licensees.
Your role will include;
- Supervising international Licensees' sales reporting, materials ordering and invoicing
- Requesting, compiling, analysing and commenting quarterly reports on sales revenue
- Clearing titles for release in all international territories for Non-Theatrical markets
- Monitoring and making recommendations on clearance windows
- Ordering files/masters in all languages available in time for the title clearances and taking responsibility for cost assessments on a title by title basis.
- Primary contact for all international NT Licensees and referring to NT affairs for selected local offices.
- Dealing with single screening and other enquiries as and when required.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
- Licensing Film experience including selling rights.
- non-theatrical or theatrical external distribution
- Advance Excel
- First class communication skills and stakeholder management experience
The salary is equal to £38K - 46K pa
Apply for Interim Senior Analyst - Inflight and on-Ship Cinema
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly