Events & Promotions Manager
A Niche Automotive Manufacturer is seeking to recruit an Events & Promotions Manager to develop, recommend and implement Events and Exhibition strategy for the company's vehicle brands in the UK. The role will be Office based and will also be focused on working with the national dealer network.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing strategic development and delivery of major national consumer and corporate events, promotions activity, brand experiential campaigns to generate positive exposure and experience of the manufacturer's brand and its products.
- Provide support to dealers for all UK Shows and Events
- Develop the Events and Promotions/ Sponsorship strategy
- Provide management support to manage dealer Incentive Programs in the UK and overseas
- Manage exhibition units (with appointed agency) to ensure that dealers use them effectively
- Appoint support agencies in respect of various projects
- Manage dealer events programme and ensure maximum dealer utilisation
- Have a minimum of 5 years Events Management experience, ideally within the automotive industry
- Have excellent event and project planning skills - either from client or agency side
- Have demonstratable people skills including high energy, credibility and authority
- Have strong negotiation and influencing skills to monitor and drive down costs
- Ideally be educated to degree level
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for Events & Promotions Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly