International Campaign Coordinator
We are looking for someone to fill the exciting role of Campaign Coordinator where you will be joining the Online Operations team of an incredibly popular media giant.
You will be responsible for the implementation of online advertising across a large network of well established international sites, as well as the monitoring of online traffic. As Campaign Coordinator, you will be based in one of London's trendiest suburbs where you will be focusing on supporting the team to manage a range of international campaigns.
What your day will look like:
- You will be acting as point of contact for gathering digital creative assets for internal marketing advertisements across both international and domestic sites
- Preparing both ad hoc and end of campaigns reports for external clients
- You will be managing internal marketing campaigns across their portfolio of websites
- You will be supporting the International Campaign Manager to deliver interactive advertising campaigns for the company's key sales accounts.
- Execute interactive advertising campaigns using DoubleClick's Dart and FreeWheel's MRM
- Manage MRM and internal spreadsheets to ensure effective campaign delivery as well as ensuring that advertiser goals are being fulfilled and scheduled.
- Support the International Campaign Manager and advertising sales team with day to day operational concerns as well as optimizing campaign performance based on the goals of the clients.
- Develop and improve your technical skills, as well as building extensive trafficking experience in order to back up the International campaign manager and the existing team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to converse with account executives, site managers and developers as well as clients
- Posses excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel as well as an interest in new digital media and technologies
- Able to conduct meticulous review of campaign data in auditing and data entry
- Strong client service focus
- Is able to handle a heavy work load, is a fast learner and a team player
You well excel in this role if you are flexible and are able to pick up work and run with it, with minimal direction.