Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join an exciting, multi-award winning and innovative e-commerce business as their new PPC Manager! In return for all your hard work, you'll receive an excellent benefits package!
The company's office is ideally situated in Warrington and you'll find that the business is easily accessible from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside via a variety of public transport. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to become part of an established multi-national business that is very committed in everything that they do! Over the years they have managed to build an impeccable brand and now they have plans for world domination! Our client is looking for an individual who is willing to get involved and become very hands on with all PPC activities so you'll need a passion for everything PPC if you are going to thrive in this role!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing corporation!
The Responsibilities of the PCC Manager:
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the UK and European PPC campaigns
- Manage large budgets; ensuring that they are adhered to at all times
- Regularly review the performance of the campaigns and identify areas of improvement
- Ensure that you possess knowledge of the latest PPC news and trends
- Manage the department effectively, highlighting the importance of detail and accuracy to the other team members
The Perfect Candidate:
- Passionate in PPC with a high attention to detail and an analytical mind-set
- Experience in understanding the different trends in UK and Europe markets
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent working knowledge of AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, PPC Search and PPC PLA.
- Prior experience of working within a PPC role.
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
- A natural born leader who can lead a team to success!
- Interested in sports and nutrition
Are you up for the challenge? If this job has caught your eye, don't hesitate to apply today or contact our team on 0161 833 1044!