Lead a strong PPC team in a rapidly expanding, award-winning business that will blossom your career!
Our client, an extremely successful multichannel retailer, is looking for a PPC Manager to hit the ground running. This is a close team who work hard but have plenty of fun at the same time! The candidate will report to the Head of Ecommerce, a great opportunity to express their PPC knowledge and skills. This job is perfect for someone with a confident attitude looking to progress in their PPC career.
Key Responsibilities for the PPC Manager:
- Ensure high quality of daily tasks, such as, performance and optimisation of all paid search channels, search and shopping campaigns across multiple brands and applying all available technologies and features
- Outline the overall PPC strategy by working closely with the Head of Ecommerce and CEO
- Achieve monthly goals by effectively leading the department
- Optimise keyword techniques and utilise ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies and negative keywords in coordination with content
- Supply and present clear views on performance, including operational reports, forecasts and budgets
- Be the expert in all things paid search for the business
- Collaborate with Google Account Managers to assess account performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Mentor and develop the junior executives and give them the tools to grow their PPC knowledge and skills
- Staying up to date with industry wide news and updates, as well as researching software and effective methods to improve paid search channels
Skills and Attributes required of the applicant:
- A significant experience in a PPC role, having managed agency or client-side campaigns, preferably for a large ecommerce retail business
- Confident managing large budgets effectively whilst effectively gaining ROI
- Literate in Google AdWords and other search engine ad platforms and analytics
- Fully capable of using Microsoft Excel, and confident with analysing data and providing insight when required
- Highly numerical and analytical, attentive to detail and always looking for improvement
- Confident and good communication skills, approachable for colleagues at all levels
- Motivation and organisation are key, as well as effective time management
- A genuine passion for PPC and stays up to date with the digital marketing industry
Have you got what it takes for this challenging yet rewarding career? Call us on 0161 833 1044 or apply today!