7 days left
- Job Role
- CRM Manager
Have you got a passion for fashion? Join one of the biggest fashion retailers in the world, as their new CRM Manager! It's simply an opportunity not to be missed!
Our client is one of the largest fashion retailers in the industry and they pride themselves on delivering the latest fashion trends to women all across the globe! Situated in a luxurious, state-of-the-art office in Manchester, you'll find that this is the perfect location with lots to do and so much inspiration around you! They are looking for an experienced individual to put their extensive CRM knowledge to the test by developing the company's CRM channels! The CRM Manager will be accountable for developing the customer base and using the CRM channels in order to help the business grow! The ideal person for this role will have a fantastic work ethic, an outgoing personality and the ambition to join a dedicated team!
Responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- Maintain strong communication amongst the key stakeholders
- Use the main CRM channels such as SMS, CRO, Email, Referral and Push, to keep customers engaged across all brands
- Ensure opportunities for growth are constantly identified, with help from agencies and 3rd party suppliers
- Develop and maintain customer and trade-focused CRM campaigns
- Manage the CRM team effectively and offer improvements and support
- Liaise with the CRM Strategy Manager and Customer Insight Manager to ensure retention and customer growth strategies are being achieved
- Make sure the campaign ideas are linked to trading, marketing, business developments and IT by communicating with the rest of the business to check this
- Monitor all KPIs and produce business reports which highlight the performance of all CRM channels
The Ideal Candidate:
- An innovative and analytical thinker
- Previous experience of working within a similar role is vital
- Great team player, who can also work effectively on their own
- High attention to detail is essential
- Keen problem solver
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills are also essential
- Proven experience of developing CRM channels
- Comfortable working in an office surrounded by the latest fashion!
- Possess an expert knowledge of CRM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fashion empire! For more information, contact us on 0161 833 1044 or you can apply online now!
Apply for CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly