Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Working within Education/ homework app solutions, we are working with one of the UK's leading experts in the supply and manufacture of printed education materials. Supplying over 25% of both primary and secondary schools with a range of printed equipment, our client has now developed software that allows staff and pupils to complete, submit, review and grade homework, compatible with all devices this app has been trialled successfully and is now looking to become one of the main names in the homework application industry.
As Head of Marketing you will assist in creating and implementing a 3 year marketing strategy, to go out to existing customers, stakeholders and new accounts to establish the business as experts in home work software. You will work closely with the Sales Director to understand the success of the marketing strategy; you will be able to understand the importance that marketing plays in generating qualified sales leads through analysing the data within the existing CMS to ensure that the Customer Acquisition Cost goes down and the Sales Conversion rates increase.
You will need a solid understanding of the 'core' marketing skills such as digital, direct and print marketing and will create product road maps for the offerings ensuring that activity is showing the desired return on investment and the marketing plan is on course to being achieved.
In this fast paced environment it is imperative that you have an understanding of marketing at a strategic level as you will be expected to input into the wider business strategy and goals.
The ideal candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:-
- An understanding and demonstrable experience of marketing a digital product (from product development to full life cycle)
- Experience at this level within a software/ digital business
- Qualified in Digital Marketing, either by Degree Qualification or through significant experience
- Experienced in selling software as a solution would be advantageous
- Experience within the education sector would be advantageous
- Pay - £40k - £60k per annum
- Benefits - Company Car, laptop and phone
- Hours - Standard working hours, expectation for some travel and overnight stays