Italian Paid Search Manager - Malta
Are you ready to relocate to one of the best places to live in the world? Spend your hours after work on the beach or enjoy the sun in the subtropical climate on Malta as Italian Paid Search Manager for a world leading business!
Don't worry, the successful candidate will get 6 months paid accommodation when relocating, 25 days holiday including 14 Bank holidays, and 50% bonus scheme. Our client is setting up a new office on Malta and is looking for an Italian Paid Search Manager to look after their Italian market and target audience. Malta has significantly low living costs, where you can enjoy constant sunny hours, where the temperature don't go under 13 degrees in the winter! There are excellent benefits within this role and our client will offer an extremely generous relocation package and will help the successful candidate moving and settle down.
The Italian Paid Search Manger will be responsible for our client's Italian market and consumers while working closely with the Marketing Operation Manager to enhance campaign strategies through specific KPIs and objectives. The successful candidate will manage the wider marketing team to plan tactics and implementation of all marketing strategies while working as a mentor to share knowledge and insight to senior management.
Main responsibilities of the Italian Paid Search Manager:
- Create a great understanding of the competitor landscape, industry developments, and marketing regulations relating to the implemented campaigns
- Budget management including finance control and supplier IO management
- Create, implement and run ground-breaking campaigns according to set objectives
- Analyse and report campaign performance to identify improvements and ensure maximum reach
- Deliver monthly PPC and paid social reports to the senior management
- Analyse data to identify consumer trends and behaviour to create an insight and enhance engagement
- Participate in team meetings to ensure all activities are run according to plan, management workload delegation and there are enough support for executives
Required skills and attributes of the Italian Paid Search Manager:
- The successful candidate must have Italian as a native language or be fluent
- Very strong numeral skills and an advanced understanding of excel
- Ability to analyse data and create insight and make new marketing strategies accordingly
- Previous experience of budget management and deliver according to set KPIs
- Strong knowledge implementing paid media with previous experience in using Bing, Yahoo, Google, and social media
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and Feed rules and practices using PPC and Social advertising
- Strong knowledge of Analytical tools and platforms is essential, but required
- Ability to demonstrate great skills of launching and manage large scale PPC campaigns
- Extremely analytical and eager to improve marketing activities
- Independent self-starter with a positive attitude
- A great passion for all things media and constantly looking to expand digital knowledge
- Strong organisational, time management, and planning skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A confident and reliable individual
This is an outstanding chance to take a new and different step in your career and relocate to an exotic island while working for an extremely successful company, which offers a great relocation package. This is a unique chance! So don't hesitate to get in touch with our eCommerce Recruitment team on 0161 833 1044 to hear more about this opportunity or apply directly online!