Digital Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
A marketing leading ecommerce business in the Greater Manchester area is looking for a talented Digital Marketing extraordinaire to head up their department!
Our client's office is situated in the Greater Manchester area, easily accessible from Bury, Bolton and other surrounding areas! The company has won multiple awards over the years and they have managed to gain a legion of loyal customers all over the world by delivering high quality electronic products to their clientele!
The Digital Marketing Manager will have full control over the budget and the marketing team and will be responsible for the implementation of all digital strategies. The key indicators are to develop new strategies for their existing B2B and B2C target markets and drive website performance.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop SEO and PPC strategies
- Enhance brand awareness through digital channels
- Manage agency for affiliates and marketing team
- Keep up to date with industry trends and changes
- Analyse traffic received through B2B and B2C streams
- Develop email marketing and direct mail plans
- Improve SERP ranking through SEO strategies
Required skills for this role
- Previous experience in a digital marketing and eCommerce role
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO and CRO
- Excellent leadership skills to manage the digital marketing team
- Previous experience working with Magento
Grab the opportunity to have full creative control over digital marketing projects for an award winning agency and build up a successful team to manage the daily operations. This role will provide amazing opportunities and responsibilities with the addition of receiving excellent benefits! Get in touch with the team on 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly