Brand Marketing Manager - Wine
5 days left
- Job Role
- Brand Manager
Marketing Brand Manager - Wine
My client is a family owned and run business, established for over 50 years and have built a considerable reputation through innovative marketing initiatives
Working closely with the Marketing team and across all its business divisions; the Brand Manager is responsible for the strategic direction and day to day running of a portfolio of wine brands, as well as overall category responsibility, to deliver sustainable and profitable increments.
Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the wine market in general, competitor set and consumer behaviour, you will use your marketing disciplines to identify and exploit growth opportunities Initiating appropriate consumer and trade promotional activities befitting the brand and budget concerned. These strategies and tactics will be encapsulated within the annual brand plans which need to be fully costed, clear, precise and actionable for all relevant parties across the business.
- close liaison and regular feedback with key stake holders such as brand owners, U.K. Sales team, Logistics and Finance departments to ensure the smooth implementation/integration of brand strategy, insuring that all activities are on track versus target, as well as aligned the Brand Owners’ expectations.
- Providing the brands with direction and focus; growing their profitability by cultivating winning strategies that develop agency sales volume.
- An ambassadorial role, across the U.K. on & off trade, with a responsibility for originating and ruthlessly implementing strategic brand activity plans, including support activities.
- Foster strong relationships with brand owners to drive the strategic direction of the brand and ultimately assume responsibility for its performance.
- Monitoring & Control - Responsible for brand profitability, closely monitor brand, volumes & A&P performance.
- Ensure all plans are based on relevant consumer insight, shopper behaviour and attitudes, market place dynamics and a detailed competitor understanding.
- Review of pricing & A&P as appropriate.
- Positive, proactive with an entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude.
- Experience of selling luxury brands.
- Experience working with Brand Owners and strategic brand development.
- Practical knowledge of using and interpreting Market data [e.g. AC Nielsen data and TGI]
- computer literate, using Word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- some weekend and evening work at tastings and consumer events.
· Educated to degree level desirable. · U.K. drinks off-trade/ on-trade experience. · 3 years’ sales experience, preferably from a wine background.
If you have experience in a similar role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Apply for Brand Marketing Manager - Wine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly